To ensure all students look smart and best represent The Croft Primary School, we have a number of rules when it comes to school uniforms.
The Croft school uniform consists of:
- Black trousers or black skirt
- Green pinafore dress
- Green school logo V neck jumper or cardigan (from M&S)
- White shirt or polo t-shirt (logo version from M&S optional)
- Black or green tights
- Black or white socks
- Black shoes
PE kits should be brought in a suitable named bag. Please label all clothing with your child’s name. The PE kit consists of:
- A white logo pure cotton polo t-shirt (from M & S)
- Green unisex shorts (from m & s) or plain black shorts (available from most supermarkets)
- A dark green logo tracksuit (from M & S)
- Daps or trainers.
- Appropriate Sunhat.
A lost property box will be available in the school entrance office should any missing uniform items be recovered.
Jewellery should be kept to a minimum. It is fine to wear jewellery due to a religious belief.
Earrings should be small stud earrings. Hoop earrings are not allowed as they are a risk during PE lessons and at playtime.
Nail varnish and makeup are not permitted in school, unless with the express permission of the principal.
If, for cultural reasons, parents wish their child to wear a particular type of clothing during the school day, this is absolutely fine. Examples include a turban, headscarf, or a PE kit that includes longer-length trousers.