To ensure all students look smart and best represent The Croft Primary School, we have a number of rules when it comes to school uniforms.
The Croft school uniform consists of:
- Green gingham checked dresses (available from most supermarkets)
- Logo polo shirt or plain white polo shirt (available from most supermarkets)
- Black tailored shorts or trousers (available from most supermarkets)
- Black skirts (available from most supermarkets)
- White or black socks
- A formal sandal may be worn (no flip flops)
- Black leather shoes
- Appropriate Sunhat
Summer PE Kits
PE kits should be brought in a suitable named bag. Please label all clothing with your child’s name. The PE kit consists of:
- A white logo pure cotton polo t-shirt (from M & S)
- Green unisex shorts (from m & s) or plain black shorts (available from most supermarkets)
- A dark green logo tracksuit (from M & S)
- Daps or trainers.
- Appropriate Sunhat.
A lost property box will be available in the school entrance office should any missing uniform items be recovered.
Jewellery should be kept to a minimum. It is fine to wear jewellery due to a religious belief.
Earrings should be small stud earrings. Hoop earrings are not allowed as they are a risk during PE lessons and at playtime.
Nail varnish and makeup are not permitted in school, unless with the express permission of the principal.
If, for cultural reasons, parents wish their child to wear a particular type of clothing during the school day, this is absolutely fine. Examples include a turban, headscarf, or a PE kit that includes longer-length trousers.